Thursday, May 29, 2014

Elephantal Humans

eugene asked why I liked women
I should have said hectocotylus that's why
invertebrate hypodermic insemination
duck sex with screwdriving gangbangs
that's why
but that's not what I said
elephants are matriarchal
built with chastity-belt shaped penis-clits
it's true, penis-clits
for the drum-footed and giant-hearted,
their consent is holy, is sexy, is built-in
my dark friend from cameroon
thinks lesbian sex is practice
likes his girlfriend to kiss girls
but not other men, so I said
Eugene, I just like elephantal humans.
more often than not,
their earthsuits are female
just as the packages you prefer
that's why
but when your girlfriend prefers other lips
to yours
her yes is holy,
her kiss is never practice.


*This poem has also been posted here: http://exfic.wordpress.com/2014/06/13/elephantal-humans-by-laura-taylor/?preview=true&preview_id=219&preview_nonce=45e95c92f1&post_format=standard
Special thanks to the folks at EXFIC.

No comments:

Post a Comment