Thursday, June 5, 2014

Quién sabe?

that's what I meant,
when I said you were beautiful
you stand apart
someday your fire will fade
may you find your way to this
then
think of the bullen discontinuity
think of the exosphere
you are everything between
I see them get at you
siphoning joy
pigeonholing your theories
as they do their own
that soft-center that I know so well
will curl on itself and plummet
anvil-heavy mid soar
it's not about you, bract
it never was
you are the milky way in a mustard seed
undiluted potential undulating aware
some aren't strong enough to hold facts
only while they're true
they've forgotten
we are all vaulting on our best guesses
you stand apart
knowing that truth is relative
you have aroused me by becoming,
by dancing on the fact
we can't all wake up
if we let anyone
keep us asleep





No comments:

Post a Comment