Thursday, March 13, 2014

Oui, Je Pense à Vous

Yes, I'm thinking of you
in case you're wondering
in case you're about to write
it is welcomed
I won't be the sooner
I won't be the savage
I'll be tiptoeing on old promises
that you probably never meant
I'll pretend
you never meant
and think of that fraction
of a second
when things could've been different
but this is the lot we're left
in case you're wondering
the answer is yes
it has never been anything less
I have been waiting for you
will be waiting for you
have never stopped
though you may need to run to catch up
not unlike tomorrow
mine is meager without you
I can barely go there alone
as the places that only you understand
not unlike yesterday
in case you're wondering
in case you're about to write
It is welcomed

No comments:

Post a Comment